Sunday, March 29, 2009

Catching Up



First of all, I want to say that I am sorry for neglecting my blog for the past month. I have had many things to say, as always, but no time to say it! Life as a homeschooling mom of three continues to get busier, and I have had added time consuming happenings such as a lovely flu and over 2500 pages of a book series that I could not put down. (I'll be writing about that.)

I am going to write probably three more entries tonight, to get down all of these thoughts that have been rolling around in my brain. And I'm going to try to make time when I've got something to say from now on!

Picture: My daughter Talia has recently become mobile and I came in after her nap to find my little prisoner looking at me through her bars.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Good, because I'm in Miranda blog withdrawal... :)

Anonymous said...

Cute picture!

Miranda said...

You're so sweet, Amy :)

Thanks Tanya :)

Text-Ads