Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Taking Blogging to New Places

One of my goals for 2010 is to expand my blog. I've added an area dedicated to writing, which will mark my personal journey to authorhood as well as share authors, books and writing resources that have been helpful to me. You will find the link to this area at the top left.

Another area that has been added is Home and Family. This area will be reserved for ideas, resources and links to things that have become invaluable to me as homemaker, wife and mom. I've found I've gathered quite a bit of information in my ten years pursuing this goal, and it is time it was shared.

The main area will remain my focus for my wandering thoughts, mostly devotional in nature. As I learn more about the resources available to blogs, I will continue to improve this site and transform it into something that is useful to others and not just a personal journal. My goal as a writer is to meet the needs of others, not only to satisfy my personal need to muse in the form of words.

So I welcome feedback in the form of comments or emails. If you have any ideas for me, let me know!

2 comments:

Tanya (In the Dailies) said...

COOL!!! I love the new look. Very fresh! :) I look forward to browsing your new sections.

Miranda said...

Thank you, Tanya! Always a work in progress. :)

Text-Ads