Friday, December 14, 2007

God is Good

He would be good even if you weren't looking at a picture of my third child, 11 weeks old and squirming and kicking with life. I learned so much from the process of trying to get pregnant, and I don't regret a moment of the suffering, but I am so glad that He created this little one.


Suffering has taken on a new definition lately. I am not one of the women who love every moment of pregnancy and feel great the whole time. I have been quite sick for a month and I probably have another month to go before I'll start to be able to enjoy eating again, and that's only if the heartburn doesn't set in as quickly as the nausea leaves. But having two other miracles around me, all day every day, is a great reminder that every moment of physical discomfort is worth it to see that baby join our family and grow to be what he or she has been created to be.


Thank You, Lord, for the wonder of being a mom. I ask for endurance to run the race well, and wisdom to lead this little life to You.


No comments:

Text-Ads